NEW Covid-19 Policies and Protections
360 Massage is committed to ensuring your comfort and safety. In an effort to limit possibilities for viral exposure and create an environment in which everyone feels at ease receiving and giving bodywork, we will put the following policies in place:
- We kindly request that you show up for your appointment wearing a mask. If you forget, a disposable one will be provided for you. All therapists and clients will be required to wear a mask throughout the massage session. Your therapist will check in with you about your comfort and make necessary positional adjustments. OUR POLICY REMAINS IN PLACE REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. We continue to mask in our health care setting as recommended by the WA Dept. of Health and King County Health Dept. Thank you for keeping our space safe for those who are more vulnerable or cannot be vaccinated.
- All clients and therapists will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms which may include: a fever of 100 degrees or higher, cough, sore throat, respiratory or flu symptoms, shortness of breath, a new loss of smell or taste, a new rash. If you or anyone close to you has had any of these symptoms recently, or you’ve been around anyone with a diagnosis of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment at no charge to you. We will also take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer as you enter the space. If you do not have a fever, we will then ask that you sanitize your hands as you enter the treatment room with your practitioner. All therapists will be screened and have temperature checks prior to their shifts in the same manner, to protect you. Anyone who is unwell or potentially exposed to the coronavirus will stay home.
- UPDATED TRAVEL POLICY: We ask that anyone who is unvaccinated against Covid-19 please wait 14 days after commercial travel or a large gathering before coming to a massage appointment. If vaccinated, please wait 5 days post-travel with a negative Covid test (or 14 days without test) before coming in.
- We will continue to meet and exceed hygienic requirements required by the state’s department of health. This includes but is not limited to: thorough hand washing before and after every massage session, wiping down all of our equipment, supplies, massage tables and headrests, chairs, lotion bottles, doorknobs, light switches, and any other surfaces touched by the massage therapist or client during the treatment session. Additionally, we increased the time between appointments to 30 minutes to allow time to thoroughly disinfect the treatment room and point of sale equipment between clients. We will use disinfectant cleaning supplies recommended by the CDC. Each treatment room utilizes a HEPA filter air purifier with UV-C light.
- You will notice that our available appointments are limited. We are currently scheduling sessions with staggered start times to allow social distancing in our space. Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your appointment. Thanks for your patience and flexibility.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered as you check out after your massage. We encourage you to use credit cards or non-contact forms of payment instead of cash or check, thank you.
- Finally, visit 360 Massage knowing that we are here to support your health and wellness. Our community, our world, has changed in a way we never imagined. We may find ourselves still grieving losses or perhaps looking for healthier ways to manage anxiety and stress. Many of us are hopeful to be turning a corner in the pandemic – and in our lives. We are honored to offer the healing energy and nurturing comfort of therapeutic touch. Thank you for making us part of your self-care journey.